Goal & Objectives
Every organization has their own goals and objectives to develop their unites, faculties, staff and students.
* Student will demonstrate broad knowledge and proficiency in the core functional and support areas of hospitality business.
* Student will have acquired the desire to engage in lifelong learning as demonstrate by ongoing personal and professional development.
* Student will incorporate an understanding of ethical, social and legal issue in reaching business related decision.
* Students will demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
* Student will creatively and critically apply their knowledge and technological skills in identifying and solving problems.
* Develop employability skills required of hotel management and competency based program.
* Provides students with relevant hands-on operational experience in some facts of the hospitality industry.
* Produce skilled and knowledgeable workforce that is functionally employable in the hospitality industry.
* Provide opportunities for development of innate managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
* Continuously upgrade resources to achieve excellence in education.
* Make a difference to the nation through social responsibilities.
* Guide students interested in higher education in hospitality sector.
* To Train students on all core areas of hospitality industry.
* Satisfactorily placed students in other industries.
* To improved the standards of hospitality education keeping with the human resources requirement of the hospitality industry.
Near St Gianelli Convent, Gumthala Road, Ajani (Radke), Kamptee, Nagpur, 441401, Maharashtra
07109-288888, 09975657462, 07775948307
© Copyrights 2019 - 2020.NIBE College of Hotel Management.All Rights Reserved.